Steam Client Update Released
A new Steam client has been released and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fixes for local-privilege-escalation vulnerabilities
- Fixed underflow in calculation of size of available cloud save data
- Fixed an issue where action set switches generated from in-game bindings could be lost
- Fixed a bug where the Steam Input configurator could repeatedly save out configurations while a game is running.
- Fixed audio device related crash
- Fixed playback of Widevine-encrypted videos
Post a Comment